- Content is essential for site optimization. The text should contain headings, subheadings (keywords) related to the topic.
- Sharing links to high-ranking sites that are related to the topics of your business raises your site's search engine rankings.
- Make good names for your pictures on the site. Google displays both image and text when searched in the search engine. Therefore, it is good that your images also have adequate titles related to your website.
- Make headlines. Use uppercase and bolder letters for the keywords or text you want to emphasize.
- Connect your posts to social networks. Don't stress yourself but the topic you're writing about.
- Don't use flash because Google doesn't recognize them.